< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: What is YOUR Secret Christmas Name?

Monday, December 20, 2004

What is YOUR Secret Christmas Name?

Did you know tha Santa assigns a "Secret Christmas Name" to everyone? I didn't. Thanks to J-Walk, I found out that my Secret Christmas name is: Smiley Brandy butter-Gnome. So what about the rest of the family? My wife is Lucky Brandy butter-Helper. My son is Tumbleflump Brandy butter-Gnome. My daughter is Cutie Brandy butter-Gnome (maiden name) or Cutie Kissy-Gnome (married name). Finally, my son-in-law is Lucky Kissy-Pixie.

This is the way it works.
When we are born, Santa needs to know who we are and where we live. Because we all use so many different languages and have different names it gets really confusing for poor old Santa Claus

Just type your name here to find your Secret Christmas name.

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.