< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Nerd Watch Museum

Friday, February 18, 2005

Nerd Watch Museum

My life is ALMOST complete now. As I looked through this "Virtual" museum of "Nerd Watches", I realized I actually wore some of these.


Our collection spans hundreds of models, dozens of manufacturers and infinite gadgetry. Since your hosts are of the LCD generation, rather than LED, liquid crystal display models have been the focus of our collecting. Many LCD timepieces played an important role in the evolution of digital wristwear, and we are striving to present as many as possible in our virtual museum.

Visit them here. Check our the message boards. This is too much. This is the place to find a complete photographic exhibit of every LCD watch ever meet your wrist

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.