< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: A New Military Link added

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A New Military Link added

I've added a new link to the Military Blogs list. I have a couple of dozen more I need to add, but I received an Email from Grey Eagle introducing this one.

She describes the site as "The light-hearted accounts of a 35 year old wife, mother, & combat medic with the 101st Airborne Division of her life in the Army, training and her deployment to Iraq."

Well, she sold me on adding this one because of the "Medic" description. She must have known that I was a Medic as well.

There are some good pages to visit, and is a good way of highlighting our female service members.

Thanks for the email Grey Eagle. Visit A Female Soldier 2 here. Come back and let me know what you think. HOOAH!!