< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Taking a Break

Friday, July 01, 2005

Taking a Break

Echo9er Blog is taking a break this weekend. It will be tough, because I know for a fact that there will be news of our 17 Heroes in Afghanistan that will come out before I get back to posting om Monday, the 4th,

I would say that I am Gone Fishin', but it looks like the one that always got away has finally been caught. He's a Big 'un, too. Check out the story here. (Thanks Pam)

While I am away, please visit the fine folks on the Military Related Blogroll:
American Soldier
Sailor in the Desert
Blackfive
Stryker Brigade News
The Indepundit-Citizen Smash
Iraq War News

and don't forget to take a look at some of these as well:
J-Walk
Captain's Quarters
Command Post
Powerline
Long Story, Short Pier
SciFiDaily
Opinion Journal -- Best of the Web
Wizbang!
The Daily Brief
Indigo Insights
Danz Family
The Laughing Wolf
Tran Sients Watch

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, PLEASE have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July weekend. I'll be back on Monday. Think of our Military Service Men and Women defending our freedoms and helping defend the freedoms of others. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They need our support.