< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: All Things Breakfast

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All Things Breakfast

I really like the Internet. I mean I REALLY LIKE the Internet. I never got on the Citizen's (CB) Radio craze. So when I got my first computer (an Atari 800) and modem, I realized the the Electronic Bulletin Board was the CB that I missed in an earlier age.

Well, as I continue to explore the Internet, I find some good sites. This one is such a site.

I probably LOVE breakfast more than any other meal, and I can honestly say the Breakfast s much higher on the list than the Internet. But, I woundn't have found Mr Breakfast.com without it.

This site has breakfast recipies I have never heard of and some I am glad to have never heard of. From 125 way to make toast, to the Breakfast Club song, this site has over 1200 breakfast recipies. You can even create and print your own custom cereal box.

The following Breakfast Drink is listed as a "Breakfast in bed favrite."

Peach Bellini
(1 serving)

1/3 cup fresh peach juice
2/3 cup Champagne (or sparkling Prosecco sparkling wine)
1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoons sugar or 1 sugar cube
mint sprig for garnish
In glass or bowl, stir peach juice with lemon juice... and sugar if not using cubes.

Pour mixture into a champagne flute.

Gently, top off the flute with the Champangne or sparkling wine, so that there is a layer of peach juice and a layer of champagne/wine.

If using sugar cubes, drop the cube in glass when serving. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint.

Alternate recipe: Replace peach juice, sugar and lemon juice with peach schnapps and a dash of grenadine. Not as pretty, but still pretty tasty.


Recipe number 1464. Submitted 4/27/2005.
Send comments regarding this recipe to recipecomment@MrBreakfast.com.

Salute to J-Walk