< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Emergency Cufflinks

Monday, December 27, 2004

Emergency Cufflinks

Via J-Walk.

I more of a "Golf" shirt (I don't play golf, but I can dress like I do) and slacks kind of guy. So when I saw this on J-Walk's site, I just had to post it. I think I'll ask for 3 for next year.

Here's an item that will most certainly be on my Christmas gift list next year: Emergency Cufflinks.

You have hired the DJ and pressed the shirt. The party starts in one hour but what's this...no cufflinks!

Party animals should never leave home without a set of our emergency cufflinks which are designed to nestle in your wallet next to the platinum card.

I can't even count the number of cufflink emergencies I've experienced.




Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.