< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Happy New Year!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year!

I don't know how much work I'll put into the Blog over the next couple of days, so I thought I would wish ALL a Happy New Year.

Reflecting on 2004, I realize it was a good year. I got a promotion. I enjoyed my job. I got a new job, that I enjoy as much as I did the previous job. My health has been good. I am exercising more and even enjoying it. I really owe my good fortune to my family. They keep me in line and honest.

All-in-all, it has been a good year. So, what's in store for 2005? I don't know, but I shall try to improve on the previous year. With luck, and the good Lord willing, 2005 will definitely be better.


Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.