< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Is the Hat due for a Comeback?

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Is the Hat due for a Comeback?

I like hats. Ask Cauleen. Everytime I see a display, I try them on and, more often than not, I will end up buying one. Baseball caps, Western hats, Gatsby sytle hats, Bucket hats, I pretty much like them all. Problem is, I buy them, and then end up not wearing them as often as I should.

Being in the Pacific Northwest, where rain is the norm, I will wear some sort of wide brimmed hat. I do not do umbrella's very well, so the hat is my choice. Works well, and they do look good.

Well, while visiting J-Walk, he had a link to a really GREAT site, Barron California Hats. This is a very nice site and the hats are awesome, though a bit pricey for my needs.

Check out some of the styles:

Left to Right: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Clint Eastwood, Man With no Name series, and the Manhunter inspired by the Van Helsing movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com