< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://echo9er.blogspot.com" > Echo9er: Catholic Church breaks silence over DaVinci Code

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Catholic Church breaks silence over DaVinci Code

I read The DaVinci Code a few months ago. I thought it was fuel for the Conspiracy Theorists. It was well written and looked to be well researched. While I really don't believe in such conpiracies, I know there are many that do.

I am surprised it took so long for the Church to speak out. This book is still high on the lists of books to read, and many questions have risen since its publication.

From BBC News: Church fights Da Vinci Code novel.
The Roman Catholic Church in Italy has spoken out against what it says are
"shameful and unfounded lies" in the best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code.

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.